PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi CEB2, I think you may be right in your assessment. The...

1. 342 Posts.
    Hi CEB2, I think you may be right in your assessment. The interesting thing about PEN's recent price history is that it reflects a real push pull relationship between the progress of the company's development reflected against a questioning of nuclear due to a natural disaster in Japan.

If anyone cares to read the article in the Weekend Australian about the contribution nuclear currently makes to reducing CO2 emissions, it is very clear that the nuclear industry will continue to be seen as having increasing value to the reduction of carbon emissions. If fact, it is an industry whose existence and expansion is becoming increasingly vital to the world's survival in the face of massive climate change.

The point the article makes is that the rejection of nuclear is not a zero sum game. The rejection of nuclear will bring on global warming at an even more alarming pace than is occuring already.

Whatever the politics, the reality is that the market will see this and companies like PEN will be in the box seat.

The T/A for PEN is, and will continue to be driven, by real events and realisations in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.