PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

gus - where is our plant design due end feb? , page-9

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    No company will release details of plant designs. It effectively becomes intellectual property of the company, an asset. No need to give competing companies a heads up on their specific design for free now is there.

What they will do I am sure is show shareholders an overview if you cared to visit the office. However if you weren't engineering or process minded it would mean nothing.

No reason to doubt rotoso and I haven't confirmed this with the company that it is in fact complete. However it is notable that if in fact complete, it was done very quickly. For those that remember, PEN had the complete plant design detailed drawings for the successful Nubeth Pilot Plant. A significant benefit to PEN that has kept this normally high cost to a bare minimum.

Just another significant positive of PEN that the jolly old market seems to overlook. Others companies go through expensive major design study phases and then the sp goes up when it is announced that it is complete (or down as the case may be). PEN just does it successfully with minimal cost and fuss and the sp goes down...go figure!

Our day in the sun will come. No company can (or does) have this many positives continually come out and the sp not eventually rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.