PEN 1.37% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

gus..., page-26

1. 2,180 Posts.
    iN ADDITION TO MY LAST POST i also think that yesterday was a bear trap and sucked alot into selling....it hit 7.4c and had a vwap of 7.8c and today its back at 8c ....what a joke.....just traders sucking in small investors to sell.

good luck with that.....

If there was one thing, just one piece of advise i could offer the less experienced people on this thread, it would be to "not sell" or you may regret it. Fukushimu is a glitch and nothing more.... think of coal disasters of recent times...coal is still around. We could dwell for hours about the many man made catatrophies that have occured and caused much more harm than the Japanese situation . thats life and progress continues......how about the bpoil spill that everyone said it was the worst natural disaster on the environment ...and sure bp got a toasting over that one but they have recovered and the oil spill basically disappeared......uranium is not going away

far too much spin doctoring created by media who feed of spin doctoring and whoever is paid to listen to some story of catastrophic porportions....lets get get a grip and gain some perspective here...have a great day

cheers mmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 6.9¢ $1.295M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55001 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 330000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.