PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

gut feel on the grade from golden hind , page-17

1. 14,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4119
    "All these article about which way gold is going yet the MD is obviously not as confident as the gold articles presented.
    Last time he raised cash didn't gold tank?? "

There is no reason why Darren should not act in this way to minimise risk. In fact it is his responsibility to do so especially in such a cost effective way.
    That does not imply that he has any less confidence in the project or the POG.
    I speak to him on a regular basis and his confidence is much more obvious than other MD's I have spoken to recently.
    Others try to put a positive spin on their situations but Darren’s confidence on his project sounds much more genuine.
    I have also had many discussions with him on the future POG and he is quite positive in his views on that as well.

"Last time he raised cash didn't gold tank??"
    Yes and it was one of his best decisions over the last few years - locking in that cash at a time that sentiment was so strong.
    That has allowed them to avoid much greater dilution by trying to raise cash last year or this year. That cash also supported the sp from falling further than it did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.