APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

JWT and Links, I too have that D***B.... on ignore.I liked your...

1. 223 Posts.
    JWT and Links,
    I too have that D***B.... on ignore.I liked your post JWT.
    I am one step ahead of you....my address is P.O. Box673 ******. It is quite small but very cosy.
    Like most investors I did my own research and have come to the same conclusion. The Tecnology is now proven, but ,unfortunately for us,the world markets are so bad and all the money is sitting on the sidelines ATM.
    With regard to the number of shares issued I do not see a problem as once the ball starts rolling the returns world-wide will make this a "Billion Doller Company" . Those who watch the share Register will know that EARNIE could have sold the rest of his shares for $5,000,000 but he didn't. He too must be feeling despondent but understands what is happening and has to wait like the rest of us.
    FERGUSG is a very astute man in the Banking Industry and we all read his posts and analisys ( spelling?-plural)
    with great interest. Tewks and Seik know all about the technology and it's potential. There are others who have a wealth of experience in the machinations of the Stock Market.I worked in the Industry 50 years ago, so I don't have much time for the increasingly frequent posts of someone who has no idea of what they are talking about and make absolutely no contribution to this Forum.
    Taking him head on...what is the worst scenario?
    They are two... the Company goes broke and we all lose our money...most unlikely with BHP in on the act (or if you are a short seller your losses are unlimited and if you borrowed money and have to sell to pay it back, you are in double jeopardy). The second is that this "recession"lasts longer than we might like and we we are all "waiting again". Since the Ney-sayers usually don't have any holding, I don't think their comments are relevent.
    The best scenario....no need to comment on that.
    It looks as though the SP will be going sideways for a while on very low volume.But you never know when it is going to take off on the back of some good news (not rumour)
    JWT..can you give me a ring,please

Patience will be rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.