APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

gut feeling and home, page-2

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Williamv1

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. I have been a holder of this stock since I was a teenager and now 33.

I was very fortunate in selling a lot of shares in the low twenties many years ago and this bonanza set me up in life with a few of lifes neccessities or should I say essentials. About this time I became very wary of listening to the tales and tips that generally attach themselves to various stocks. My reluctance to listen to and read various comments stems from the fact that when I talked about selling A P G very many so called experts advised me not to sell. Their advice would have cost me heaps and heaps.

However,like you I believe in the technology and having a lot of respect for Mr M.T have a strong feeling that the stock is going to retrace previous highs and quite probably sail through the existing resistance level of around about 22 cents.

My main concern is the number of shares on issue. Whilst a reconstruction is not generally well received I am of the opinion that if the existing capital was reorganised on say a 1 for 20 basis it would achieve two things. No 1 reduce o/s shares and make raising capital at a possible discount in the future more attractive.

With whats going on at the present time I feel that the new A P G shares would hold their adjusted price of approx $1.00.

I dont have your knowledge ,but hopefully you can understand what I am getting at ,and I would appreciate a reply when convenient to you.If you think that none of my comments make any sense please put it down to the fact that I am a blonde ,and they always get a little consideration LOL

Best Wishes,

Penny Jones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.