APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

hi Penny, Your query regarding reconstruction of shares was...

1. 223 Posts.
    hi Penny,
    Your query regarding reconstruction of shares was answered by someone else.
    Regarding advice on HC , my advice is....don't take it!
    There are two important factors in buying and selling shares....when to buy and when to sell. You will never buy at the bottom and sell at the top ( unless you are very lucky and if so buy a Lotto ticket as well).
    When you buy you may expect some downside and how much you are prepared to lose. At the same time you must decide on your exit strategy- how high do you think they will go in the short term and in the long term ( and how long is long). Other factors are "Market Sentiment". This is a "statistical figure'based on extraneous factors such as , was the Dow down last night, or has some bad news come out in the world or the present Doom and Gloom.
    Look at the Charts and try to understand them. Not just APG but the Charts of other stocks as well. You weren't around in the Nickel Boom of 1970 when Poseidon hit $180 per share, when actually only one share was traded at that figure.
    You should also be prepared to sell SOME of your holding if you think they are going to go down ( even if they go up a bit first), then hope to buy back in at a lower price.
    The fact is the money is in a pool and what is lost by some is gained by others. Nothing is actually created.
    Of course it is faar more complicated than this. If it were this easy we would all be called Warren Buffet.
    Anyway I hope it helps...Just remember Ëxit strategy is most important.

Patience will be rewarded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.