REY 0.00% 3.6¢ rey resources limited

Oh definitely. I had been relatively LT on REY until BRU nerfed...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Oh definitely. I had been relatively LT on REY until BRU nerfed their drilling program. I made 100% and got out thinking REY were going to suffer with BRU asleep at the wheel. But REY came out and made noises about hoisting their panties up and drilling on their own and then took part in this drill so BRU actually made me drop another bag in profit (at 15c today) which I'm pretty annoyed about but now I'm even more optimistic about the Ungani Trend I wanted back in so sniped some at 12.5c a little while ago. I mainly wanted in for the trend, Dunnart is just a speed bump before the trend drilling starts which is why I didn't get into KEY even though I was pretty sure it would be a good hydrocarbon show play (sell before results if show and DST results are in separate anns). TBH I don't even think REY's SP should have gotten to 15c before DST results, but won't complain.
    Honestly if the well goes bad I don't think it should really go much below what I bought in for, but you can never tell. Put it this way some of the prospects that REY should be involved in over the next couple of years are more than twenty times bigger than Dunnart, possibly larger as we don't have a lot of the seismic back. That's what I'm here for, and REY has about double the leverage BRU has to those prospects.
    Last edited by stockle_andrew: 20/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.