Gutless idiots, page-43

1. 81,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well,

a. it's interesting that you feel that you know what the overwhelming majority would see -- that sends a huge arrogance signal in the first place

b. tell someone who cares - what people 'see' about me - runs like water of a ducks back

c. Plato -------- 'No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth'

dahl --- if you can't handle the heat - I suggest that it's you who should get out of the kitchen

these discussion areas are for kiddies in the big boy pants

I have watched my fellow Ozzies argue and deny what I've been telling them for decades about Oz losing it's freedom etc. ---

and, they most definitely didn't like what I was saying -

now - all of a sudden - they have a wave of freedoms ripped away from them - they live now in an iron curtain for heavens sake ------ how bad is that?

they are locked out of Oz and not allowed back in - does it get worse than that?

and, now - the dear leader SCOMO - wants ALL cabinet documents and discussions secret

plus - dear leader is giving himself privilege that he denies others ----------- that is so Turkmenbashy like - it's totally scary!!

and, you find it somewhat offensive to have these issues pointed out?????

I suggest to not rail against these things is something in the same light as treason ----------------- it's not treason of course - but, it's equally as obnoxious -

and, it's you who are one of the complicit in these acts

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.