well, a. it's interesting that you feel that you know what the...

1. 81,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well,

a. it's interesting that you feel that you know what the overwhelming majority would see -- that sends a huge arrogance signal in the first place

b. tell someone who cares - what people 'see' about me - runs like water of a ducks back

c. Plato -------- 'No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth'

dahl --- if you can't handle the heat - I suggest that it's you who should get out of the kitchen

these discussion areas are for kiddies in the big boy pants

I have watched my fellow Ozzies argue and deny what I've been telling them for decades about Oz losing it's freedom etc. ---

and, they most definitely didn't like what I was saying -

now - all of a sudden - they have a wave of freedoms ripped away from them - they live now in an iron curtain for heavens sake ------ how bad is that?

they are locked out of Oz and not allowed back in - does it get worse than that?

and, now - the dear leader SCOMO - wants ALL cabinet documents and discussions secret

plus - dear leader is giving himself privilege that he denies others ----------- that is so Turkmenbashy like - it's totally scary!!

and, you find it somewhat offensive to have these issues pointed out?????

I suggest to not rail against these things is something in the same light as treason ----------------- it's not treason of course - but, it's equally as obnoxious -

and, it's you who are one of the complicit in these acts

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.