SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

gutt feeling, page-12

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Well the last piece of the puzzle is the finance and i do not see any evidence that it will not happen.
    Also do not see anything to suggest it will be delayed again apart from past history. If Cowboy is right about directors taking pay cuts i do not see them dragging things out much longer than the end of February target.

The dumping if i remember started after the placement it could be connected to that. Also someone may dumping shares but they are clearing maybe we should be asking who is buying as well?

http://www.gippslandltd.com/announcements/documents/SHareholder%20information%20as%20at%2014%20July%202008.pdf

This is the link to significant shareholder information does anybody know how often they have to update this i would think they have to even if the shareholder has to report in a timely fashion?

At first glance i would say the mysterious Mr Beale could be a suspect as i would expect either the others to be to small, a holder less than 4 percent or someone who would report it promptly (ANZ, Telford,IFC) mind you it is getting late here so it could be colonel mustard in the library with a candle stick for all i know. If you want to earn some brownie points Cowboy you could dig up what you can on Mr Beale,Situate Pty Ltd,Taveroam pty ltd...

At a glance noticed they have reported changes in holdings before but it is past my bedtime so i will have to leave it in the capable hands of Cowboy and Badfish and everyone else.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.