NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

gutted - down and nearly out

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Just venting a bit of spleen and pent up frustration here, so please bear with me :-

What a mega, huge, gigantic, anti-climactic disappointment today was !!! ... I guess I should be used to that by now, after following this stock for so long, but it still annoyed the hell out of me.

In reality, the fact that there was very little change in the SP as we got closer to "The Announcement" should have warned me not to expect anything earth-shattering today ... but I was hoping that maybe it was due to the market having lost all faith and trust in Nkwe, and that the BFS / DFS would therefore surprise to the upside

... or maybe that the very strange market trading in Nkwe over recent weeks was a sign of some type of capping going on, designed to keep the price low until the announcement.

Whether it was one or both of the above ( or other factors ), I had big hopes that today would mark some type of turning point, and that positive reaction would start the SP climb that we've all been waiting for.

To not only fail to get a significant rise, but to actually end up in the red was quite frankly a shock to my already battered system, and leaves me wondering just what to expect next.

However, whether it's blind faith or staying true to my belief ( which is being sorely tested ) in Nkwe's potential, I am already trying to rationalise today's wash out ... Maybe those 2 reasons I gave earlier for hoping today would be a good one could equally apply in relation to the "imminent" JV announcement, and that the big SP turnaround will start when it finally arrives ???

I still believe Nkwe is massively undervalued, but as I said in a recent post, the global financial environment is very, very risky right now ( eg - Who knows what could happen come this weekend if Greece goes pear-shaped ?) and Nkwe really needs to nail down something binding real soon ...otherwise our deal-making window of opportunity ( on anything like favourable terms ) could be gone.

I finishing, could I just say ( for myself and any other shareholders who feel the same about today ) ... "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Thanks for your time.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.