TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

There are only 4 material exploration drilling results...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    There are only 4 material exploration drilling results possibilities and they are all bullish:-

1. Spearpoint super high grade massive
    "The majority of the high grade gold intercepts occur between the hanging and the footwall shear. In the central part, the mafic unit is either repeating or might overturn and form a flat dipping “pipe” which plunges to the SE. A block and resource model was established for the prospect"
    Doesnt seem there were more drill results pending here.

2. Tallman massive super high grade
    "Included amongst the assay results [Cathedral Gold 1995] is an intersection of 1 metre @ 868.7g/t Au from 61 metres which Troy understands to be the highest gold grade yet recorded in the region...
    A first pass drilling program for 45 RC drill holes for a total of approximately 4,000 metres commenced late in the quarter [Q1]. The drilling is to confirm historic high grade results for the Tallman saprolite workings and to extend these along strike and down dip. The program will also test anomalous gold in historic auger sampling on interpreted structural intersections and mapped quartz veining"

3. Smarts 3 extensions/North wall ore
    We know they released extensions of smarts 3 and the north wall ore collapse was to be dozed and processed, maybe the north wall fell down under the weight of massive high grade gold under their noses or the smarts 3 extensions uncovered yet another large high grade shear.

4. Regional near mine drilling - Goldstar/Gem Creek/Upper Itaki
    "Later in the quarter, the focus of exploration changed from near mine drilling to regional Brownfields and Greenfields exploration. A target review and ranking exercise was completed with the Goldstar – Gem Creek and Upper Itaki gold corridor, which have similarities to the Smarts and Hicks deposit geological and structural settings, being identified as having a significant potential for exploration success."

Tallman is another Omai super pit
    Karouni is another Omai super pit
    My best guess is option 4 at goldstar. Goldstar is a star, aptly named.
    However, any one will do right now, eventually all 4 will do also.
    A massive new gold discovery and -

TRY will FLY AGAIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.