TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Looks like new director Beazley strikes gold yet again, only...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Looks like new director Beazley strikes gold yet again, only months into the TRY directorship job,

"Richard is currently the Interim Chief Operating Officer of Sandfire Resources NL and Director of Altair Mining Consultancy. His former roles have included Managing Director of Peak Resources Limited, General Manager Operations at Consolidated Minerals and General Manager - Southern Cross Operations at St Barbara Limited"

Beazley is a mining engineer with 30 years experience especially as COO of multibag runner SFR & GM of SBM southern cross gold mine. Finding large mineral deposits, managing operations & drilling teams and forcing dirt cheap producers into substantial market price rerates seems to be his forte.

He was a senior part of these substantial rerates at SBM and SFR,
    SFR went from 10c to $4 to $9.50 to now $7.11
    SBM went from 10c to  $1.50 to $5.20 to now $4.16

I called before that Beazley's appointment was a genius move for TRY.
    He is a general & operations manager with a habit of finding large world class deposits and producing them into large mines.
    If this is yet more stunning drilling results near mill and another world class deposit, then it looks like new director Beazley is the one behind it & can manage it to production, so thats why I say,

TRY is the new SFR & SBM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.