TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Another absolutely stunning set of drill results. Only half...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Another absolutely stunning set of drill results.
    Only half released and the gap between TRC001 & TRC013 looks like a large 300m long BONANAZA discovery next to the 100m long open pit.

So I started this thread months back when it went to 17.5c and was criticized, yet here we are sitting on another OMAI super pit 10km north of the mill nearby already cut and declined with low capex

I predicted that Tallman pit would be another massive super high grade when I said this only days ago:-

"2. Tallman massive super high grade
    "Included amongst the assay results [Cathedral Gold 1995] is an intersection of 1 metre @ 868.7g/t Au from 61 metres which Troy understands to be the highest gold grade yet recorded in the region...
    A first pass drilling program for 45 RC drill holes for a total of approximately 4,000 metres commenced late in the quarter [Q1]. The drilling is to confirm historic high grade results for the Tallman saprolite workings and to extend these along strike and down dip. The program will also test anomalous gold in historic auger sampling on interpreted structural intersections and mapped quartz veining"

Spot on!

"The first hole drilled (TRC001), located 200 metres to the north west of the Tallman Pit, has returned very encouraging results with a peak assay of 1 metre at 93.78 g/t Au from 2 metres within a broader intersection of 16m @ 10.07g/t Au from 2 metres. TRC001 is approximately 200 metres along strike from the historic high grade intercept of 1 metre at 868.7 g/t (hole TAL95-01) referred to above"

These drill results are even stunning for me
    They are open at length and depth, super high grade, north of the extending open pit, very long 16m hits and 200 meters in line with that 1995 Super hit of the highest grade in the region including Omai super pit.

This is another Omai super pit for sure.
    The LOM and reserves criticisms have been blown away as I predicted a year ago.
    Finances strong, net cashflows at A$55Mpa right now, very low debt U$8.19M, large mill with super high grade all around. Its a stunning undervaluation.

DRM is at 35c market cap equivalance with nothing like these grades or lengths.
    GUY nearby is at $1.10 equivalance on double the production a lot more debt and reserves but nothing like these grades or even the grades at smarts 3
    TRY should be at 45c past the 35c on existing asset valuations.

TRY WILL FLY!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 07/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.