TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The more I read the better it gets:- TRC001 and TRC013 have a...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    The more I read the better it gets:-

TRC001 and TRC013 have a large high grade gap in between
    TRC007 is at open pit point and super high grade also all along the drill
    The depth of 89m and lengths of 100m-200m are stunning.

"At this point, mineralisation remains open towards the north west and at depth. Hole TRC013 was drilled some 100 metres in strike extension to the south east of TRC001 and 110 metres to the north west of TAL95-01. Again, significant mineralisation was encountered with an outstanding intersection of 9 metres @ 40.52 g/t Au from 89 metres, including 6 metres @ 60.1 g/t from 89 metres"

The Karouni mill is nextdoor to this new Guyana Super Pit discovery
    If only the Kalgoorlie Super Pit had this high grade next to a working large mill
    Ohio Creek & Karouni are the bargains of the century.

And the CEO says there are kilometres of untested strike area in Ohio Creek!

"Troy Managing Director, Mr Ken Nilsson, said today: “I could not have envisaged a more promising start to our evaluation of Ohio Creek. “To have identified so early in the campaign so much mineralisation augurs well for our future endeavours at this location. “Moreover, these results open up many kilometres of highly prospective untested strike in this general area"

What else will they find in this Super Pit area. Looks like a 1000 metre long and 100m wide super high grade open pit is on the cards here.

Now that the LOM and high grade ore feed is resolved, TRY must be rerated by the market to peer level at DRM GUY equivalence. DRM is at 35c with the same current production lower grades but larger debt and larger reserves. GUY is at $1.10 for double the production with lower grades larger debt and large reserves.

Add reserves and super high grade with an existing mill and 3 open pits and hey presto,

TRY WILL FLY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.