TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Open to the west. The line to the east did not find...

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Open to the west. The line to the east did not find mineralization. That is because of a fault. The shear zone should continue to the east somewhere and it will be worthwhile to find it because Troy has several kms of additional strike length.

To the west also and it is open there, so the east has to wait.

Still not much data, so any estimate cannot be very reliable for now. But what can be calculated is oddly similar to what the artisanal miners encountered.

10-bagger: for the 250-300m strike length, 100m depth of an open pit (maybe even deeper might be possible, 150m?). If there is more (several km of strike length) it will be a completely different story. Way more likely is having mineralization at depth. So I hope additional drill data will confirm the last results making the 400-500k deposit more likely. If there is 4-5 times that amount at depth and at the same grade it would mean Troy has a second Red Lake mine (grade-wise).

Here is an image showing underground potential (the Fennell pit never had the grades to support underground mining) in the area:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.