TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The following statements from the Directors at todays AGM lead...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    The following statements from the Directors at todays AGM lead credence to the title of this thread that I started earlier this year. These are excerpts from my AGM report that support this proposition:-

"Ken said there are linking structures and Tallman is very similar to Omai operationally
    Ken said he has found the baby elephant and is searching for the elephant deposit with his team.
    Ken said he is "feeling quite bouyant" and the regional area is "really really good"
    The 2 elderly prior owners of Ohio Creek are "absolutely adamant this is a very high grade system"
    More infill drilling ongoing, there are 5-6 really interesting hits & really good hits all around
    Gold is "everywhere" in ground and streams, just need to find sources & elephants
    Gem creek has 12km untested to north west
    Confident & hopeful there is a 500koz deposit at Tallman"

They are clearly targeting drilling at the 2 open pit areas & finding an elephant deposit of the Omai size and even compared Tallman to Omai directly as its similar operationally but much higher grades.
    Seems a 500koz deposit but the prior owners and Ken are comparing it to the 3.7Moz deposit at Omai.

The advantages of Tallman are that they can use the existing mining approvals and licences to dig straight away there and deliver this to the mill likely early 2019.

The prior owners appear to be pushing them to mine & drill Tallman as they are "absolutely adamant" its a super pit like Omai at higher grades. The BOD seem confident & the shareholders & Investec are strong supporters looks like..

Something big is in process imho.
    TRY will BE GREAT AGAIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.