TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

At the AGM Ken mentioned a 500k oz deposit. Thats a 6 year LOM...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    At the AGM Ken mentioned a 500k oz deposit.
    Thats a 6 year LOM extension and the high grade system is open north north west and all around over a 1km length. If you look at those released drill holes TRC003 TRC013 they are spaced out very very far apart and the depths can go to 150m.

So this open pit is larger, deeper and triple the grade of Karouni with potential for numerous U/G mines all around from vein shoots (some already found) with the highest grade in the region.

Tallman pit had numerous alluvial workings and elderly owners aged 86 and 92 were "adamant" there was a high grade system there. They spent a lot of work digging and extending the open pit at shalows.

See latest pictures here from TRY (inspected in person by the BOD):-

https://*********.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troy-Resources-ASX-TRY-Ohio-Creek-gold-assays-640x400.jpg

Its cleared, tree/jungle removed with steppes along 4 rows, and declines and gravel roads built.
    Its sitting on a plate for TRY
    The roadwork approvals are already in progress from the mill to Tallman as they said at the AGM, this means they are way ahead of us and have already decided to transport the high grade ore to the mill as no point planning and building a road to it if they arent going to use it.

Also sounds like the exploration team is very excited and motivated, Ken said at the AGM the exploration team is excited, positive and unified (words to that effect, I posted before).

Ken said more drill results held back at the assay lab were due for release at the AGM on 26 November and more assay results by mid & late Dec with results every 2 weeks. This must mean the drill crews are finding visible gold everywhere in high grades and BOD is focusing on this area and allowed Ken and the drill team to go for it.
    Why not at these high grades, well worth it.

All of this leads me to think they have found a real life Eldorado, a new super pit & its ready to use.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 04/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.