TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Except there will be problems getting the ore to the mill....

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Except there will be problems getting the ore to the mill. Normally you would calculate 4.8m tonnes at $4/t and 0.8m tonnes for treatment at $20/t = $35m for everything, translates into cash costs of below $80. Due to the problems cash costs will be way higher (maybe $200), plus overhead, royalty etc. probably AISC $500.

And I am not so positive regarding the strike length. The east is already closed off due to the fault. Probably mineralization is continuing to the east somewhere. But let's not waste time and that as long as there are better drill locations available. The west is still open, PTRC030-033 are the holes testing the shear zone there and another structure slightly to the north. I do not expect that these holes will/have hit anything. PTRC020 and PTRC044 should hit mineralization. If the true width of the shear zone is 10m we should expect 12-16m of intersection lengths at the angle Troy is drilling. PTRC042 will be interesting too as it will test below the pit where results have been somewhat mixed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.