BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

Too much misinformation going around!Some points:Firstly NM was...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Too much misinformation going around!

Some points:

Firstly NM was NOT alloted his cheap shares as a director ... he was only appointed a director in June last year. However if you go back to the listing of BMN you will find his shares and options in the initial top 20 ... when BMN was listed as a 20 cent FPO ... Why?

Well NM along with CJ are the originators and masterminds of the Goanikontes project. His are not freeby shares/options, they are his share of payment for his involvement in the setup of Bannerman and Turgi Investments Pty. Ltd. ... So lets quit with the "aah he is not not a REAL investor, he got his shares for free" crap!

Secondly, all the posters here throwig stones from their glass houses calling director impropriety ..... utter and complet rubbish!

He is only guilty of ONE thing: ... Along with thousands of other investors, HE CHOSE THE WRONG BROKER. Other than that we have no knoledge of the extent of his margin leverage and his investment strategy. He is after all an investor & businessman too, and is entitled to do business with his share portfolio, and UNTIL ASIC outlaw directors margining their own shares, he has done nothing illegal. Stupid maybe, but nothing illegal.

To call for his head without knowing any details is just so absurd ... to me it defies belief ... But then thats what makes HC so interesting: navigating through all the NOOBS to find the gems. Sadly very few of those around today.

Thats it ... I am off on my trusty steed

:)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.