TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Guys... I think it's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!, page-231

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Nice post Thermo..Agree with your assessment and I would add as a side note that there is no way I would be putting announcements out atm, given TV2 is/was/is already running against a slow couple of trading days on broader market.

IMO another wave of announcements are due, but they will wait until momentum subsides and strategic release of newsworthy updates (previously discussed by others here) will follow. Our new and stronger Management Team seem to have much better timing with their announcements than in the past - Illustrating maturity and self assurance

Anyway, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the many new shareholders of TV2 of late and commiserations to those who feel they sold prematurely - we have all done it and it is in no way too late to get back in IMO

Key to generating new and sustainable revenue streams at this end of the market, we have in Tv2 a team that is capable and visionary. Recent announcements have punters rightfully excited as we reach a period of "monetisation" and I am interested (as our shareholding matures) as to how many of are extending projections over 1,2 5 and 10 year timeframes as opposed to 1 - 10 days - lol.

So many folks seem to fall over themselves trying to make their life fortunes on trading the pips....I'm feeling a little isolated, but will be holding...holding....and accumulating millions of these Tv2 shares for the long haul.. Enjoy the action over coming months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.