AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

guys please don't hate me for it

1. 8,028 Posts.
    I never like to spoil the party, last Saturday, when I drew the chart...I did say she would close lower than open...and so far it looks like it. It is not a case of being who's right and who's wrong. I am still learning, and when I am driving, if there is a sign says, "Wrong way, go back" I follow the sign. Was hoping for a gap up, yes hoping, because everytime when she jumps the next day, it will be a red candlestick, and also a down day as well, I didn't want to point out too much. As I didn't want to upset anyway, I have only been on HC for a very short period of time, but this morning when I saw on my favor list, I have 55 person added me on their favor list. I am very happy, and I'd like to thank them.

And if anyone has seen "My stupid chart." I did draw a line at the middle of the Friday's long candle stick. If anyone has seen it, they all know what that means. I just didn't want to spoil the party that is all...

Yes, if she does follow this pattern, she "should" get to $2.00 plus. Today is not a buy. She has gained alot, book profit, and buy on support. Support forms over a few days. Not one day. We don't know if the support is $1.60 yet.

Intrady support was $1.62, and has fallen thought. Don't burn your hard earn...there is always another AIO.

Again, not trying to down ramp. Just want everyone to make money.

Hi tracker,

I only use Bigchart and cut and paste them on Paint. I am hopeless with computer. Sorry.

Intraday has now become lower low every hour. Not a good time to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.