UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

guys - read the notice properly

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Righto,

good to see some of you have read the announcement properly and some of you haven't.

heres how I read it.

its clear a deal is on the way, thats why they are upping the limit to 29.9% percent. why else would they do it?

why is this needed now you ask?

because pathetic shareholders and morons have sold the price down on pifling volume.

why does this matter?

because every time you losers sell the Mkt cap drops, thus the amount needed to be raised to fund kangala (circa $10m) goes up as a percentage of the company....and is now above the basic 19.9%.

so what you are saying is its the selling shareholders tanking the company, not the menagement who have been buying.

yes its you, you should be buying not selling.

why then the increase in NED fees?

its a POOL only, not definite payaments....this would allow new NEDs to join, probably at nomination of funder. anyone putting in a large amount of $ would probably want seats at table.

so all of this is positive and possibly a first step on way to some kind of funding deal being presented.

yes, possibly.

so there you go folks. am sure some twat will continue selling a few grands worth of stock tomorrow...but if you actually read, then think for a moment you will realise that is a big mistake.

ive been buying at 9.2

this company has some pretty crappy peers in the SA coal sector but DONT confuse UNV with them...i like to hold mgmt to account but these guys have been pretty honest in a tough mkt. and i have no aliegence to them.

the time for this thing to stop going down has arrived and reckon we will go up from here.
    good luck and do your own research! these are just my views....but ive seen this kind of thing before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.