MSB 4.78% $1.40 mesoblast limited

Pfeifer1982. You have an effective writing style which is very...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12151

Pfeifer1982. 

You have an effective writing style which is very persuasive. There is no reason whatsoever for you not to quote one clinical trial against another.... so long as you provide some balance. Cell harvesting techniques have moved on dramatically since 2013 and the numbers and potency levels you have referred to for MSB production processes are completely out of date. So if you want to come on the Mesoblast website and crow about how CYN's latest clinical trial results compare to our clinical test done in 2013....I want to provide some balance to the discussion so other readers understand why I believe your calculations and assumptions are irrelevant  ! Good luck waiting for those Phase 2 results...come back in a few years time and we can have a proper discussion. 

In the meantime, CYN is very fortunate to potentially have a major company in Fuji to champion their clinical programmes..hopefully they act honourably and you will be rewarded for your investment. Your posts on the other thread are very well informed... I will be closely watching to make sure you don't make too much money without me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.