MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

hi Angelus512,1.) There are multiple treatments for established...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104

Allan. can you provide further commentary because I raise you 2 points.
    1) I don't believe there is a treatment that exists at all to reduce G.I. bleeding so that's significant for MSB and the fda.

2) MSB showed statistically very large reductions so yeah regards you're I'm not sure it's at the level required to make it significant where did you get that from?

most especially considering zero treatment exists. so I'm confident the level required is a LOW bar.....

hi Angelus512,

1.) There are multiple treatments for established bleeding but I am also unaware of anything that prevents GI bleeding in LVAD patients (although I am no expert in this area). In that regard MSB has an opportunity if they can prove that the product works. However just because nothing else works doesn’t mean that the FDA will accept a lower level of evidence. This is a very expensive treatment, they will want data to show it works. A secondary outcome isn’t the same as a primary outcome.

2.) let me answer this with another question. Let’s say that a reduction in GI bleeding of the same magnitude was also was shown as a secondary effect in the chronic back pain trial, if you were the FDA would you approve injection of stem cells into the intervertebral disc as a treatment for GI bleeding? Or would you ask that other routes of delivery be studied?

I’m not saying that it won’t get approval at some point, but in my opinion based what I have seen the current trial is inadequate for approval.

Originally posted by angelus512
    Last edited by AllanHU: 09/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.