TVN 1.85% 5.5¢ tivan limited

GW: AMA, ******, Sydney next Thu

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60

Hello everyone

I have reviewed some early takes here on HC. Thank you.

As part of the new era that we envisage for TNG I will be radically overhauling shareholder and stakeholder engagement.

It is premature to go into the details, but I can confirm already:

1. We will bring forward the AGM from end November to the earliest practicable date.

2. I will contribute here on HC from time to time.

3. I will be active in bringing media coverage to TNG, and to the critical minerals sector and the Northern Territory.

For today:

1. Here again is our website link and preliminary materials: http://tng249.com.au

2. I will respond briefly to a few comments from regular HC posters on the main thread when I have a moment. Please understand that I am time constrained, and there are also topics that I cannot broach for now.

3. Regarding the roadshow, could you please register interest via the website if you are based in Sydney, and available next Thursday afternoon, being 28 June, provisionally 5pm. We will confirm details early next week. Paul Brown likely to attend, along with myself. I will work my way around the major cities in August.

4. I will do a 15 min segment on ****** on Monday commencing 3.45pm. Please tune in then.

Onward, gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $51.52K 929.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 195625 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 37162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.