TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

GW for CEO? Ya gotta be dreaming!, page-45

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Dollarsand sense,
    Your name says it all. Protect your dollars and use your sense. Boardroom shake ups are a necessary part of the corporate world, when KPI's are not met ( we have none by the way) ,a company stagnates ,timelines are consistently missed,the same excuses given and the sp falls etc.
    To be seduced by the current team with these very welcome funding proposals will only leave us down the track still missing timelines with corresponding excuses.
    Under the Brown's there was very nearl;y a spill. Now with GW and the Browns offering a clear strategy going forward I can only feel positive.
    For those sitting on their hands do you really think someone of GW'S corporate experience ,and global finance connections not to mention a highly qualified Dr Robinson are NOT going to be welcomed by our tier 1 partners.
    Finally some seem to have missed a vital point. Grant is not there for life . He has clearly stated he will be appointing 2 exceptional people ,one to Chair the company ;the other a CEO to take the company through to production.

I will be doing all I can to make the 249D succeed . I cannot sit quietly and see 10 years of investment and several hundred thousand dollars be the sick child of my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58133 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 6334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.