TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

TNG's response to the 249D:"In response to Mr Wilson’s request...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    TNG's response to the 249D:

"In response to Mr Wilson’s request (through his lawyers) for a meeting last Friday “with a view to
    an expedited and peaceable transition in management of the Company”, TNG responded (through the
    Company’s lawyers) that while Mr Burton and Mr Elkington were unavailable to meet at short notice last
    Friday, they were available this week and willing to hear what Mr Wilson has to say, and to seek to address
    any legitimate concerns that Mr Wilson wishes to raise with the Company."

GW's response to this response:

"First, I reject that I have made inaccurate statements concerning management’s lack of engagement with negotiating an orderly and peaceable transition. In correspondence to management accompanying the 203D notice on 19 July, I established the baseline stance, which was to encourage management to come to the negotiating table with legal representation. I reiterated this stance on 21 July. Management declined, saying they were ‘not interested'."

My interpretation is that the company are saying they are willing to hear concerns (only), and Grant is willing to negotiate transition (only). These are both bad faith. I have heard that management have failed to hear SH concerns in the past, but let's be clear that the communication channels have been now closed by the action being taken. The SH pack are not interested in having their concerns heard any more (and that's their prerogative) they are only interested in transition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.