TVN 0.00% 5.5¢ tivan limited

GW Melbourne Update - Feeling Upbeat

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    Morning everyone

A small cohort of shareholders had the pleasure last night of having dinner with Grant in Melbourne.

Grant was here on other business unrelated to TNG but he was really keen to connect with us. Grant is very giving of his time and supportive of the shareholder base.

I’m pretty upbeat, more than ever, around the momentum of support for change and what the AGM presents for ultimate change in the boardroom, for the project and shareholder value.

My takeaways from last night which I’m happy to disclose are:

- Don’t lose the faith - we have the chess pieces to win.

- For Grant It is unfinished business and he is even more committed now to change. It was a crisis of governance pre- AGM now it has become a full blown company crisis under Biddle.

- This is a war between Biddle and Grant. Vote YES for Grant and NO for Biddle. The two cannot co-exist. Grant believes in Peake as does Fisher (he is a believer and look what he achieved on funding - unfinished business there).

- Let’s not worry about Rowan and the German shenanigans.

- Paul Burton is irrelevant. He is effectively benched.

- It’s a battle for control, transparency and true corporate governance and project execution. Where is Biddle’s plan? We know Grant”s agenda and purpose.

- Mount Peake will happen because Grant is the catalyst to move us through the territory and CLC. Don’t underestimate how fundamental these aspects are to project success. I’m fact without them we have no project.

- My take it’s low profile from Grant until the notice of meeting is delivered then full steam ahead. There will be lots of moving parts that TNG and the Board won’t see coming unlike a 249D process.

- I think the campaign by Grant will be short, totally focused on Peake getting done (not lithium, hydrogen or any other distraction) and TNG becoming a mining technology company with TIVAN pivotal to its success. Under Biddle TNG is a resource company at best or back to being an explorer.

- GW will engage with management and staff as his first priority as Chair. He was quite vocal and clear on that pre AGM. Biddle after 50 days in the chair (mind the pun) hasn't managed to leave his boat or Port Douglas to visit the team in Subiaco. Honestly, ongoing crisis of leadership at TNG and for the project.

- My take is that like minded and new investors I’ve brought to the table love the story, upside and back change. We will see accumulation and SP escalation. Hope existing investors want to see value accretion we experienced pre 249D. We all saw the outcome post vote and the material collapse of the SP.

- VOTE for change not HOPE in the status quo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $5.126K 93.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 176542 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 45713
Last updated 10.55am 02/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.