TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

On a tangent, does anyone know1) what is the status of CLC,...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    On a tangent, does anyone know

1) what is the status of CLC, water, etc for Arafura near Mt Peake? How challenging has it been for others nearby to get any approvals, CLC support etc for that location?

2) CXO Finniss project gone live this week with recent drilling results indicating longer life of mine, be it at much deeper depth. (Not taking away from TNG's Mt Peake/Tivan opportunity but trying to make some sense of why TNG bought Lithium tenements nearby), does anyone know of progress of CXO's Barrow Creak Li tenements nearby to Mt Peake?

If TNG capex numbers blown out from 1b to say 2b (?), would this be PB/NB's way to potentially fund Mt Peake by looking at short term lithium opportunity? In absence of any updates from PB/NB am still confused why they pivoted in this direction at this time in TNG's journey. Yes demand for Lithium is pretty high along the lines of the world needing 1 PLS/CXO going into production every year for the next decade but this would put Mt Peake on a back burner for quite some time so still doesn't make sense.

Norm, care to answer why lithium tenements make sense for TNG at this moment in their journey?

3) To my understanding, ARU and TNG could share some costs potentially given both would be leveraging the rail/Stuart highway for similar reasons - given the rise in costs, are there precedents in the industry where miners come together in such a way to keep their individual costs down? I recall PB mentioned something to this effect regarding sharing costs for similar reagents with nearby miners quite some time ago but seen no update. Then again, no point announcing these agreements if they are indeed real until the mines in the vicinity are progressing at similar pace.

It seems a given that capex costs would blow out despite PB stating massive cost savings at the time of pivoting DPF to TPF - times are different now with supply chain issues, labor costs etc. The water extraction appears to be the vital issue, and around which the TPF design can then be finalised I presume. Curious what the range of cost implications are once water extraction issue is supposedly resolved. Only after this can TPF design be finalised, capex numbers be published, extensions to CLC agreements take place and so on.

Until further clarifications/updates from TNG, one can only speculate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.