TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Moggie, as my previous posts prior to the general meeting show,...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Moggie, as my previous posts prior to the general meeting show, I am open to looking at things from an alternative perspective if it makes sense.

I accept that it is possible that Biddle is working behind the scenes and it is possible he has been to Perth. I am going by comments from people on this forum who are better informed and well connected than myself. That being said, Given the angst amongst shareholders if Biddle really is the guy you describe him to be then why isn’t he doing more to communicate to shareholders and why did Fisher leave? The optics (so far) and actions of Fisher do not support your version of the situation. Biddle will need to bring along all stakeholders to regain the trust eroded by PB. GW was able to create a vision and direction very quickly and is supported by many large holders with a lot of their hard earned on the line.

If Biddle wants support he has to give us a reason as so he has given us no reason to, all actions since the GM have reflected poorly on him and he is associated with PB. He has a lot of work to do on the optics front if he wants a strong shareholder support.
    Last edited by haz13: 14/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.