TVN 4.35% 7.2¢ tivan limited

If Biddle wants support he has to give us a reason as so he has...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    If Biddle wants support he has to give us a reason as so he has given us no reason to, all actions since the GM have reflected poorly on him and he is associated with PB. He has a lot of work to do on the optics front if he wants a strong shareholder support.

I have no argument with that it is your company after all.

I recommend giving it a little longer.

also email NB.

and don't listen to BS which is 90% of this site.

angry people just say silly things.

NB is NOT responsible for the mess at TNG today, the fact that he knows PB is a matter of history, but he certainly is no ones puppet, not PB, not the Germans, or others.

The question is who is best going forward, and to decide that one needs more information, like capital costs and if it works.

If it does not work then there will be many angry parties, but NB is not to blame.

I wish you luck.
    I am not a shareholder or a buyer at present.

I only post as I have said before because NB is a good man, with strength and knowledge.. He is very well known in the NT, he knows the CLC, the mines department, the minister, the TO's as well as anyone else. Many people like myself have made very good money following him around.

I am sure if he feels he can not handle the job he will move on, he does not need the money, whatever he is being paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.5¢ $89.90K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 221819 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.