TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

GW Melbourne Update - Feeling Upbeat, page-53

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Who changed the companies description is irrelevant. There has been a change. A change from the company. At no point did I say you were obliged to tell me. I was merely drawing the comparison you made some strong statements that were written as fact. My statements made were of my opinion, which I do not need to justify with facts. Even though as I said, I did present a fact. TNG is now a resource company, straight from the horses mouth.

As you have also mentioned, which I agree with. The updated DFS/CAPEX is unknown. Permits are still not complete, or no where near complete it seems. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that N.B believes TNG has more chance to return SH wealth as a lithium producer?

Lithium is clear cut. Process is understood. The demand is there if you can produce it. TNG/TIVAN sounded great. 15 years later it has not worked. Do you continue to chase the dragon? Or cut the losses and actually achieve something. Holders here invested in TNG based on TIVAN and the minerals it refines. They did this to make money. I believe at this point in time holders could not care less what TNG sells. As long as it created value and put money in to holders pockets.
    Last edited by Suni: 14/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.