TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Thanks so much Brunod for your relentless accurate (IMO) info!...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Thanks so much Brunod for your relentless accurate (IMO) info! You have been and continue to be a great communicator of events to those of us who don't have the capacity to get to many of these meetings. Interpretation of how things are said, body language etc are more important often than the actual spoken words!! I really empathise with the likes of yourself, GW and other long termers. As I explained to GW who called me after an email a while back, I , at one stage had around 8mill of these puppies. Had to make a huge decision. Sold for a massive loss and now hold around 100,000. It really breaks my heart!!!! Not the loss of over half a million dollars, but the fact that PB has treated share holders like crap over the years, and has basically been taking us all for a ride! How could I have been so stupid ! He certainly is a smooth talker. I really had high hopes for this project! It certainly ticks many boxes. Just the clowns in charge !! Sorry for the rant, but naturally I monitor this space regularly! I live in hope that one day it does come to fruition!! Kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.