TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

GW Melbourne Update - Feeling Upbeat, page-97

1. 1,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Iceman.
    There are so many of us like you but possibly not to the same degree. Some who have crystallized their losses ; others on paper. All who are kicking themselves for being so stupid. So many of us who have probably been successful in our chosen careers ,but have been sucked in to a story that should have been in production by now ,or at the very least so close to it .
    Our gullibility and stupidity is highlighted when someone posts a TNG announcement from years back giving a timeline. Overpaid, under performers who have basically lived the dream on the back of shareholders funds , all the while spinning a line..

I just so hope we get the change needed at or before the AGM so that losses can be at the least recouped ,but ideally provide a decent return in the future.
    Every time I read or hear Burton on Small Caps or similar saying how cheap the shares are ,I want to throw up. How dare the MD of a company consistently say this and not put some of his exorbitant salary into practising what he preaches.

I fervently hope and believe that we will have sufficient numbers of like minded holders that will show Biddle the door and put GW in the Chair. Then I would hope that Burton's severance package could be reviewed and drastically reduced. What a present this would be leading up to Xmas. It is incumbent on us to make sure any apathetic holders know how important change is. I realise this is a speccie stock but it doesn't need to be if the right action is taken.
    There are some on this forum who in my opinion are still living in dreamland and think Biddle is the answer. I have been criticised for making comments like this previously but to me it has come down to that great western " Gunfight at the OK Corral".
    There can be only one winner and that must be GW. Vision, competence ,connections and leadership.

Time for a shiraz. Then I will sit back and smile as the Boards sycophants start firing shots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.