SBM 6.25% 25.5¢ st barbara limited

gwalia gossip

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Just had a chat to "deep throat" at Gwalia.

Apparently the Beers still Cold and the steaks are still hot.

Apparently George Viska had a little trip to Gwalia this week. Production mining from "Trump Kallis" surface pit has been suspended. Twenty Five contract employees were given their marching orders(pack up n fly out). Apparently the axe fell because yielded grades have been dissapointing. The main Kallis pit is to continue and word is thats performing well. I think its a positive as my experience tells me that doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome with the pit would be stupidity.

These guys are hands on flying this operation.
    Underground the guts of the orebody according to the modelling is yet to be found. The boys are confident that they are right on top of it. This high grade should be visable and its only days away now.Yeharrr

Word from the Goldroom is thats a little hand to mouth. The Circuit is bubbling along nicely and theres plenty there but it seems what they have is being poured(all of it). Suprise has been expressed at operational level that they dont keep a bit of red (high)aside for a rainy day so they can keep to monthly targets. It seems the management sentiment is lets mill the lot and dont spare the horses.

Just a bit of info
    I will post further missives from "Deep Throat" when I can be bothered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $208.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.280M 9.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 58326 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 451677 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.