GWR 0.00% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

gwr looks like it could run..., page-12

1. 1,299 Posts.
    Bigdog,

None of us want a SPP but its the same as death and taxes, its going to happen, i don't care what management do personally, they can have drunken bachelor parties everynight with their Asian and USA backers for all i care but at the end of the day ala December which i have been saying for months they are going to make a bucket load of cash for us all who are heavily invested in GWR, there is no other stock in the ASX that will do that for me, the share price will never suffer as this stock is not bought by brokers nor mums and dads, oneday there will be an ending and at this stage its most likely going to be taken over by Cliffs, but wouldnt it be nice if RIO, BHP or FMG wanted their ore as well, Twiggy is to smart an operator to not have one eye on the goings on here, tell me another stock in the ASX up 7% the last 2 days.

Will it be $5, $8 or more once everything is disclosed, please also realize that once we hit $2 we ain't going back south, we are going north for the $3 options that are due in Dec 2011

Like death and taxes, GWR $2 by Dec 2010, minimum $3 by DEC 2011

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $2.4K 29.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.