GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

For the umpteenth time I think management should give all its...

1. 131 Posts.
    For the umpteenth time I think management should give all its shareholders an update on what resource holdings and potential we have say to end of August 2007. That way we can make an informed decision as GWR shareholders to accept FAS intention to takeover. If the resource potential is what the market has been talking about for over six months then maybe GWR shareholders are the losers in this proposal with FAS. I certainly wouldnt want to sell my share for $3.00 when its currently value is say $4.00. Remember boys its the obvious lack of information in the market that has brought the SP to a grinding halt. I am no longer convinced this is the preferred option after yesterdays excitement, unless there is a third party circling in the midwest and parties are trying to flush them out. All of us should do our homework before decisions are made. I for one am not yet convinced as I dont know what resource estimates as required to be devulged by ASIC, GWR actually has. I want a decision on todays known information and not tomorrows potential that maybe unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $18.20K 210.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.