GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

Afternoon all,Over the Course of the last few weeks, many people...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Afternoon all,

Over the Course of the last few weeks, many people have taken offense to GWR shareholders supporting the FAS takeover, saying that we shouldn't be allowed to post here, I'd just like to set the record straight.

We all hold shares or an interest in GWR stock, the main attraction to this share is Wiluna West and it's sizable hemetite resource. I for one don't care what the name of the company is that owns it, as long as I have shares in a company that does.

We also all have the same end game, to make as much money from it as quickly as possible, while the iron ore prices are nearing the peak. The longer the delay, the lower the value of this particular asset, especially considering it's distance from port. At what point does it become unviable to mine. I'll leave that up to the experts to decide.

The fundamental difference betwen the two sides, is that although they both start at the same location, and end at the same location, there are two roads we can take to get us there.

One Group thinks that the current board are acting fast enough. And are happy to support the company as it is.

The other group believes our interested will be better served at getting the company up and running, by accepting the FAS takeover offer..

Time will tell who was right or wrong. But at the end of the day, we are each entitled to our views about what better serves our interests.

The GWR supporters don't want to risk dilution, And the FAS supporters want more diversification, so that if one project becomes unviable, then at least there could be another resource in maybe oil or zinc to keep the shareprice up.

Both sides have a right to post their views, because the outcome affects all of us. So lets keep focused on the real issue, the iron. and stop taking offence because someone else has a differing view as to who should be on the board or not. We all get our chance to decide on the 5th of Feb.

Have a nice day
    Sir Incognito.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.