GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Dear Find8,I have indeed noticed that you've refrained from...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dear Find8,

I have indeed noticed that you've refrained from posting in the FAS forum, but it is a self imposed ban, not asked for or expected.

Even though you don't hold FAS stock, I still support your right to express your opinion there, As I would hope that you could respect my right to post in a forum of which I do hold stock.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding the FAS/GWR discussions, and I respect your viewpoint and understand if you do not want to engage in any further discussion on the point. I would also hope that you can respect the opinions of the people who disagree with you.

If you decide not to engage in the debate, I'm sure people would understand your decision and refrain from posting to you directly.

I understand you don't want to dilute GWR with speculative stocks, you are entitled to that opinion. I hope you can understand I hold an opposing view and want to see more diversity. A view held by a number of other GWR holders.

So how about we agree to disagree and allow each other the right to express our own views without the call for each other to be silenced.

Have a Nice Day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $15.85K 208.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.