GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

incoYour reply: "I beg to differ, although some of the...

1. 217 Posts.
    inco

Your reply: "I beg to differ, although some of the Shareholders may fall into the catagory you describe, It is not the case with all of them and you do a great diservice to the mums and dads investors who have chosen to support the takeover for reasons of there own"

My reply: As a GWR shareholder I applied for a recent or post merge share registry and have compared it with a pre merge share registry, you can see that nearly all of the smaller share holders have not converted, so I can confidently say that just about all the mum and dad investors don't support the takeover.

Your reply: "As Far as having a secret agends, It's not exactly a huge secret. The goal is to merge FAS, GWR and CLASSIC to form a diversified mining house".

My reply: The fact is that these mergers were a huge secret, back in January of last year Michael Reginald Wilson attended a secret meeting held to merge GWR with FAS, it's just that it has leaked out and they can't contain it anymore, so instead of trying to cover it up they just announce it's no secret.

Your reply: "Many of the same people who founded GWR, are the same people who are behind the consolidation of these companies. You trusted them with your money the first time around and they delivered. But now they ask you to see a bigger picture and you shun them and ridicule them."

My reply: you think that just because people founded GWR they should remain, like that of Michael Reginald Wilson, what about parents who abuse their child, should they be allow to parent that child? We are talking about performance here. Who is responsible for the $71,500.00 fine from the Department of Industry and Resources?

Your reply: "For my part, I accepted FAS's offer for my original shares, because I believe that there are bigger and better things ahead."

My reply: who have you been talking too, to suggest that you believe there are bigger and better things ahead? And what are those bigger and better things?

Your reply: "By limiting my exposure exclusively to GWR, I would take the risk of losing the chance to share in the spoils of any JORC that FAS or CLASSIC may prove up in future. Rather than buying shares in all three companies, I believe profit could be increased and expenditure decreased if all the companies were under one roof, with one board and multiple resources".

My reply: do you honestly believe you would be better off going through all this, than just buying shares in the mentioned companies, now that you will be up for taxes for converting? You mentioned before that you are only a short term shareholder and yet you are willing to wait for FAS and Classic to prove up a JORC, knowing Classic hasn't even floated yet.

Sir Incognito, can you please explain to all HotCopper readers just what you believe Classic has to offer, considering it has not floated yet? And have you converted those $2 options yet?

Cheers

Imo,dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.