GWR 6.25% 7.5¢ gwr group limited

Hail the King - HE IS BACK !!!!!!!!!HRH King Wally 5th...

1. 993 Posts.
    Hail the King - HE IS BACK !!!!!!!!!

HRH King Wally 5th Descendant of Braveheart returns !!!

All hail King Wally !!!!

Now what's been happening - well the moderator Sir Dub decides that we should not call each names then goes and derides Sir Incognito for using his honourable knighthood bestowed on him by our esteemed leader HRH King Wally 5th Descendant of Braveheart !! But hand on Sir Dub has then allowed us all to return !!! Hail Sir Dub !!!!! I Say

Do I hear it again !!!

All Hail King Wally !!!

Well whats been happening champs - well suspension gave me time to gather my thoughts and peer into my crystal ball and today I unloaded all my FAS (off market)- I saw the light and bought up big in GWR - more shares to add to the huge pile I had already collected. The suspension also gave me more time to watch in my cinema some of the thousands of movies I have collected over the years - and guess what I watched ??

The three stooges - and who did it remind me of - yep those directors : pie throwing, cream on the face, stand up comedians - yep heads buried in the ore - well baby I'm with you Greg from Perth - I too am voting them out - yep I want them to get their backsides over to the FAS board - that's where they belong - no point being unemployed - need permanent jobs those blokes !!!

I did note the share price crashing to 1.50 - remember last week when the King said 1.50 - now who would have thought HRH also had the ability to see the future. It's like I am controlling the stock !!!!!

Well now I post exclusively on this thread - exclusively I might add because no longer am I writing for woman's Weekly or New Idea or Home Improvement or FAS - yep I'm exclusively your's - that is until the threads no longer !!!

Anyway from your number 1 holder and exclusive writer signing off:

His Royal Highness King Wally (5th Descendant of Braveheart)

Ps thank you to all kind souls who visited me during my suspension and thank you for also bringing the tissues - you know how much I missed you all !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $42.97K 560.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.