GXL 0.00% $5.54 greencross limited

All good, you don't even know who National Vet Associates is. In...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    All good, you don't even know who National Vet Associates is. In Australia known as Vet Partners, Backed by Ares Capital LLC out of California. They are basically buying up nearly every practice of scale for sale in Australia, New Zealand and ASEAN. They currently own over 300 hospitals in the USA. If you check with the Australian vets who have sold to them you will get a very positive response to the process. This is in absolute contrast to those who have sold to GXL or NVL. We have looked at selling our practices to NVA. Not yet ready however that is where most practices selling are ending up. So, if you want the real story in the Veterinary world, read above or listen to the Gumby analysts who write for the broker they currently work with.
    Best to work with fact when your investing your own hard earned funds.
    That aside, I do think GXL was undervalued at $3.70 or so. I would put a value range at $4.50 to $5.00. It has a vastly improved management team with the new CEO and CFO on board driving the strategy. Needs a bit of balance sheet rebuilding to move on to the next stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.