GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY 2020 AGM discussion thread, page-18

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    This one is the too-little 'too late' last ditch event and i'm anticipating an 'about face' fielding of retail investor questions..carefully selected to no doubt reward the sycophants, such as MY-GAS group.

Yes this is something the company has been considering doing. Initially when I discussed it with them I didn't want to be some kind of representative of the shareholders, nor did I want to be filtering the questions. But what I did trust is that if they did decide to do it that Phoebe should take on that role and gather a somewhat frequently asked questions to join the call, and go through a list of questions with Simon.

And just to clarify @Gekkko whilst I am on the point of sharing some parts of a conversation that I had with Galaxy, let me clear up that of why @Wary 1 didn't go ahead with his conversation with Simon Hay just so we can put that to rest.

When I made that request and was advised they would be able to accommodate in a few weeks I let @Wary 1 know to polish up his questions a little.

Following that I received a message from him telling me that I would be able to listen to the call but not say anything, and that @bilulu and him would be doing all the talking.

Not only like yourself did they want to set up a somewhat retail oversight committee of the board but they also were going to ask the company to pay for them to fly to the AGM.

Oh and the kicker was that I had mentioned that I had discussed with the company the idea of investors being offered the opportunity to visit Mt Cattlin prior to the AGM. (Which is still in the works BTW if anyone is interested)

Nah, didn't want to do that... Just pay for us to travel to the AGM.

When I advised that I had only been able to get an agreement for him to speak with Simon.

"Well if there is no @bilulu I don't want the opportunity" (paraphrasing)

So, the opportunity was taken away from himself.

There was the possibility that it might have in future been open up to others. Including yourself @Gekkko if you able to join the call, but unfortunately the seed never got the chance to germinate.

So whilst you continue to tilt at windmills there are some of us that bother to take a moment for the sanity of it all and meet at the fence for a discussion which is probably the reason why someone got a T20 list when they did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.