GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

gxy 9sept chart - xjo now follows gxy

1. 22,593 Posts.
    I've done up a comparison chart of how canny it's been with how closely GXY has been tracking the ASX200, that's until today of course, these charts cover the last 70trading days and my thoughts are only for the short term and completely ignore any FA

Now with the ASX and GXY going in opposite directions today does that mean the ASX200 is in for a fall tomorrow or just there parting company ? :)

I've highlighted the key turning points on the GXY chart, now just for interest sake have a look at how near perfect the two charts are tracking one another ie. the turns

- we have 3 near perfect text book tests

- also we have 3 near perfect setups for weakness and the last one #4 is pretty good as well (I haven't shown GXY's bar for today but you can see the closing price though)

now if our market rolls over for a few days/weeks we of course will understand why GXY will follow imo it's got nothing to do with the going price of this or that or what that country is doing or the bots smots, it's all a big game for them and they control it and we are just along for the ride so as soon as we accept that were mere participants in the game and learn how to spot our signs of strength/weakness we can be at ease and profit from it and of course that means we don't buy or sell at the wrong time, these are merely my thoughts on a Thursday arvo and of course I don't mean to offend anyone with them :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.