GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi tinman9, We are entering into some exciting times in the...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi tinman9, We are entering into some exciting times in the Galaxy! A short list of possible initiatives, that management are in the process of considering; management’s strategic decision making in regard to rejecting offers for SDV, where they could have lost a controlling stake.

If the right offer were to eventuate for SDV, management would be certain to accept the offer.

Interesting that management say that they can go it alone, and develop SDV and JB simultaneously.

It was a perception, that posters in this forum were musing about 2-3 years ago, before there was any mention of a possible strategic partner for SDV, or sale of Northern tenements to POSCO.

Since then, we have seen some strategic manoeuvres, in regard to 12% investments in LPD and A40.

Sentiment in lithium cannot stay low forever, when taking global conditions into account. Sure, some short term headwinds at play, to shake the sector, and seemingly make it appear to be on its knees. However, looks can definitely be deceiving!

I really agreed with something you said the other day, about bottlenecking at the converters, and that once this clears, we’ll see more clearly where we are in relation to supply.

I would have thought that bottlenecking at the converters, would mean that the end users would not be receiving enough of the product needed, to produce their batteries, ie leading to a shortage?

Anyway, what was articulated at the AGM yesterday, and in the AFR article today, should keep everyone guessing, and wondering when some of these announcements, are likely to be appearing out of left field.

This news out today, and a bit of elaboration on some aspects, has been the most positive out for the company, since confirmation of the strategic investments into A40.

We’ll see what lithium pricing is like in 2H 2019, and into the next decade, as some of the comments I’m reading about pricing, I’m taking with a grain of salt.

GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.