GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY AGM, page-36

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Phew, I thought you were about to say excessive posts.. Then I would have pointed the finger at @milk2china Love you Milky!! xx

I have been considering this point of the excessive shares and it seems to me that each asset would need to be assigned an amount of shares related to its ownership and construction.

If we consider many of the ASX listed lithium miners you will generally find there is 1 billion shares in the market. Would it be reasonable to then say that each asset should take up 1 billion shares?

So, if we assign 1 billion to Mt Cattlin and then the remaining 800 million (post GMM merge) are divided between James Bay and Sal De Vida they have only 400 million each which by today's current price is $187 million dollars worth of share value each and Mt Cattlin at $468 million.

Under this calculation at 200ktpa Mt Cattlin before cost would be generating $166 million dollars or by percentage terms 35.5% return.

If you divide that percentage value by the 3 assets it is still just over 10% return per asset before costs.

Nice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.