GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

gxy at $100+ a share

1. 350 Posts.
    Stay tuned over the weekend for a comprehensive analysis of this share's potential.
    There will be speculative forecasts that may be 'attacked',
    but substance will be given to support the theory.
    If you sell at the current price,then you have been fore-warned !!
    You will be given factual information about Lithium Carbonate demand and you will will be given Theoretical Lithium Carbonate demand.
    You are not going to be given 'crap' about the rising demand for shares,although this is a 'given'.
    You are not going to be given a 'chartist's' point of view,although this is strongly positive.
    You are not going to be given any reference to resistance points on the charts,because they do not exist.
    You will be given reasons to hold your shares until they make you MILLIONS $ and reference to timeframes that we currently know.
    You will be able to over-rule all Stock-Brokers recommendations, because they have no idea of the potential
    of this share-price,unless they post a target share price of $7.
    If I have your interest,then I will provide you with the information.
    I have spent the best part of 1000 hrs of research on Galaxy Resources,the lithium market,the lithium battery market,the hybrid -electric car market and the electric vehicle market, so I believe that I can answer all of your questions and and happy to do this.
    Let's all have some fun together and make outrageous fortunes.
    Cheers.
    thelynxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.