GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY Charts, page-85

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Best always to be cautious I agree - but I think its a bit of a different case though. I don't know CXO and I haven't seen your chart for PLS but they have been testing 40c for 6 months and now appear increasingly range bound in a pattern of profit taking.
    We (and GMM) are still climbing, setting fresh new highs and have the benefit of turning from a far-off speculative play into a company that actually makes money - something that seems quite rare on the ASX and tends to attract a lot of positive attention and investment.
    The effect of the news may have been dampened by the Slow Easter Effect and the sad news from Brussels - which made people a bit nervous about its "crashability" but seems to have been taken in slightly slower stride by the world markets.
    Other factors like the volume lift from the All Ords entry and possibly better media and mining industry exposure may/should come into play over the next period. So many  positive GXY announcements around the next corner.
    Thanks for posting the chart. Hope we get another good bounce next week from production that makes our beautiful chart look even better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.